Fotolia presents the first version of the aperture plugin for photographers. This plugin for Mac allows you to transfer your images directly from the Apple Aperture software to your Fotolia account. This version is a basic version which will be enhanced in the next few weeks.
This plugin is available in English, German and French.
Aperture is an all-in-one post-production tool for photographers proposed by Apple.
The plugin from Fotolia can be installed directly in Aperture to simplify photo submission. This means you will not need to use an external FTP application to upload your pictures.
How it works
- 1 – Download and unzip the Aperture Fotolia Plugin
- 2 – Click on the package to install the application
- 3 – Prepare your file (you can enter IPTC information) and click in File >Export > Fotolia
- 4 – Enter your Fotolia User ID and your password and submit your file (your userID is your FTP usernumber/your affiliate number – it is not your login name)
- 5 – Your file will be transferred directly to your Fotolia account; you will have to complete any missing information by logging on and accessing the image in My Photos, Uploaded Photos.
This plugin is a first version of the Fotolia Aperture plugin. The next version will be more sophisticated, you will be able to enter all the indexation information and attach a model release to any pictures. The entire submission process will be available from Aperture.
For any remarks or bugs, please contact the support using tickets in your member area