To mark the end of the TEN series, Fotolia is launching an exciting contest for designers, who will be given the opportunity to challenge the 10 digital artists who made up the TEN collection.
The competition will run from September 10th to October 10th. Entries can be submitted by visiting Fotolia’s Facebook page, where contestants will be required to create a PSD file based on the theme of their choice, using at least three of the same Fotolia images used by the artist being challenged. The themes are business, family, travel, food, lifestyle, street art, mobile, money, drinks and abstract. The grand winner will be selected on October 17 by judges from the TEN Collection, Fotolia, Wisibility and Amkashop.
Prizes totalling an astounding £160 000 in value are at stake, and the grand winning artist will have their entry featured in an international advertising campaign worth approximately £140 000.
Other prizes up for grabs include:
- a copy of Adobe® Creative Suite® 6 Master Collection software
- a Wacom Intuos5 Touch M Tablets
- a 1-year Fotolia subscription (100 downloads / month)
- 1,000 “TUTO credits” for use on tuto.com
- a wide size PVC print order on Amkashop.com